My sister is getting married. What are the preparations needed?

Home Forums Ordination My sister is getting married. What are the preparations needed?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  AllenPax 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

kyline1994

My sister is getting married in a few months. We’re all excited, including our relatives working in a foreign country. They say they’ll be home for this very special event. Here’s my concern, my sister wants me to prepare for her wedding. She said she’s very confident with my ability to be an organizer, and it would be much special if I prepare for it other than looking for somebody else. Now, what are the preparations needed? Should I start with the wedding theme? If so, please give me some suggestions. Thanks!

sobujbd1201

It’s very simple don’t worry bro time is always helpful. just strong your mind

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  sobujbd1201.

AllenPax
    Participant

Kyline,

The first thing you need to do is work out a budget with your sister and her fiancee, then figure out what kind of ceremony they want, how many guests they want at the ceremony and reception.

Most of all, don’t do this alone! Make sure you have plenty of input from BOTH of them. Remember, if it goes well, you’ll get very little credit for it, but if it goes wrong, you’ll get all the blame!

Good luck!!!

AllenPax
    Participant

PS — A quick note to sobujbd1201: this NOT “very simple.” Planning a wedding ceremony takes a lot of time, energy and effort.

AP

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.